The engineering firm for the chemical industry
Vicoma has acquired extensive experience in the chemical industry. We are an experienced partner for the engineering and realisation of various projects.
Our spheres of activity:
- The production, transportation, storage and processing of liquids, solids, powders, general freight and bulk
- The packaging and the handling of liquids, gases, powders, general freight and bulk
- The engineering of installations consisting of process equipment, pipelines, appliances, tanks, silos, chimneys (stacks), machines and conveyor belts
In the chemical sector Vicoma works for both multinationals and regional SMEs. Owing to this expertise, we are well acquainted with the rules of the game in the chemical industry. That’s why we are regularly active for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) who construct machines and devices for use in chemical environments. Vicoma’s professionals are known for their practical approach. Our approach: achieving the business objectives of companies in the process industry based on realistic and independent recommendations.
What can we do for you?
- Engineering and support of projects from A to Z, both single as well as multidisciplinary and EPCM by means of;
- The deployment of experienced engineers, aided by many of our own specialists, both onlocation and at the client's location, the deployment of a flexible multidisciplinary team and modern software whereby;
- Projects and engineering are carried out within budget, on time and with the expected high quality ensuring that you as our client are able to achieve your objectives
Our areas of specialisation in the chemical industry
Vicoma is able to support you in many disciplines, such as process engineering, mechanical engineering, machine construction, building engineering, steel construction and concrete, high voltage, electrical, instrumentation as well as project and construction management.